Apologies for the really snail speed-like updates...
Have been really really up to ma neck with doggie classes n work n trying to get trim n getting enough Zzzzzs...
I'm in Akl right now working on my Beijing post... n updating my Facebook...
Ong's Mantou will be the guest blogger... ;)
He will cute u outta yr pants lor...
As some of u will know, my other soul-mate, Eddie is back in town for a couple o' weeks...
N he has been a bundle of joy... providing me with more bloggable quotes..
Mostly cynicism on men, relationships n sex....
I can't help but share...
After yet another day of grooming incorrigible Corgi... I was jus lamenting
D: Men r like dogs. You gotta be really firm with them from the start... Take for example this stupid Corgi I had today vs tt annoying Goldie I had the other...
Jus cos I was nicer to the Goldie, he climbed on top of my head n shat... completely not listening to me even though i got really angry towards the end!!!!!!
N today I was jus firm n bo-chup with the Corgi.. n he looked at me with those big mournful eyes throughout... n at the end he still come n sniff me n lick me though i tot he no like me liao lor!!!
Men r like dogs! the worse u treat them the more they wanna come back to you....
Ed: Yeah, Men ARE like dogs... Except we can't lick our own dicks...
If we could, we might not need women anymore.
D: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~ I'm so gonna put tt on ma blog
Ed: yeah since i came back I've given you so many bloggable quotes.. u should pay me at least...
D: ;p
...................................................
N the first time we met last week..... in the middle of a heated discussion on sex n non committal sorta rships...
D: Why would one wanna just have sex with a person you dun have feelings for?? Then it's just sex lor... n most of the time sex without love, or feelings is jus that... sex. N it ain't all tt good anyway...
Ed: Men just wanna have sex. they dun associate Sex with emotions u know..
D: No no.. tt i completely know... but wat for just have Blah Sex when u can have Fantastic Sex with the person u care about or love???
Ed: No no... we dun care if it's Blah Sex. Fab Sex would b a bonus.... But Blah Sex is better than No Sex! I rather have Blah Sex than have no sex at all....
D: -___-"
Kns... so I see...
Insightful, straight to the point... n food for thought....
It made me look back n wonder... how many of my boyfriends truly loved me for me... n how many of them were bad boys like Ed...
Ritey... eased my thought congestion n m going back to tagging my photos on FB...~
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Bloggable Quotes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment