Sunday, December 23, 2007

Because we know how to Live, Laugh n Love...

It has been a cool, rainy, romantic, lazy pre-Christmas Saturday...

N the first weekend in a long while I have decided to be a good girl n stay home, curled up in my warm duvet.

The events of recent whirled round in my head over n over again, as usual.
I AM n will certainly die of over-thinking at a ripe young age, as Ed would aptly put it.

However, the simple pleasures of Life, to be surrounded by people who u care bout n care bout you too, leaves me feeling warm n fuzzy. Must be karma... :)

I dedicate this post to my 'chup-chup' mix of great frenz.
A mix of conscientious, ambitious, fiercely passionate people chasing various dreams, from all walks of life.
...................................................................................................................

The evening started with a v mung zhang me, as I ran up n down loading the foils n foils of food, pail of bottled drinks n floating equipment (a.k.a grills, charcoal, tongs, skewers, disposable cutlery, fire starter, all the bbq bleah bleah oh n i even remembered the bloody ashtray!! ;D hahaha) into the back of my car.

Not a joke cos my boot was filled to the brim n thank god some of the dome darls are meeting me at the train station n helping me to get some juice, mixers n other miscellaneous.

Didn't help that various pple calling me n asking me stuff when i already running late!!

I drove down to the nearest petrol station, threw 3 packs of ice n 8 bottles of beer on the counter, (damn heavy lar!), only to be told candidly by the cashier "next time no need bring the ice in... u can jus tell me n u pay n u go out n take it to yr car..." -__-"

wahahaha~

When I finally got to the train station to pick them up, I was a flustered sweaty mess... n not to mention catty, snappy n bitchy. ;D

Didn't help that the place was kinda outta the way n the pit was way way in at the end of the pool lar!

Thinking back now, my friends r such angels for being so patient with me. *kisses*

Didn't help too that the sky was overcast n threatened a thunderstorm n it started drizzling once we got all the stuff n made it to the pit.
But sure helps that the pit had a shelter over it!! ;D


The first batch of early birds...
Very impressed with my friends. When I went to park, they got down n dirty v quickly skewering n fire starting n buttering.

Sorry Adi I brought such lousy Japo firestarters!!
Next time i buy proper one!!

The buttering...

"Girl!! yr hair getting into butter!!!!"
"Aiyah.. i dun care lar, it's so long I won't even notice"
eeps! ;D


Yay!

I thought I would be spending the nite bbq-ing.
But I din even have to stand near the pit at all!!! Or lift a finger!!
They all took turns to do everything!! Even the clearing up later!!
Wahhhh I got such angels for friends!

Which left me time to cam whore.


Hello!!!

Look here...
Look Here@!!!!

K we finally looking at the same cam.

No need intro... u sure know who they r lar.
Ah Ling n Ah Lee lor!

D & D
"Whereever u r, watever u do, I will always be here for you.."

Everyone can see how D sayangs me to the death...
See... karma

Had to order pizza...
"Stupid bit*h of an operator on the line!!"

I prepared not enough food.. my bad!!
Gone in 3 secs...
yesh... sorry my hungry jus come down from work friends!!

Lesson learnt...
BBQ cannot 1 person prepare one lor...
I tot i had more than enough food... but next time i must get more more more than enough it seems!! n an army of kitchen helpers as well pls. ;D


Cheryl n the cheeky von

Happy couple.
Going to 2 years soon..


Gift exchange

My ever mischievous Loy go plant 3 bogus gifts: namely Adi's backpack, Nic's LV carrier n a bottle of 7-up which happened to be lying there.

Then she snigger snigger come n tell me... hahahahaha~


I wasn't excited bout the gift.. i jus stood on a bench n took in their excitement!
And i clasped my hands together n did a very lil private victory jump in the dark.

My friends are happy! yee hee!!!!


yeah!

Sorry to interrupt guys...
I was strutting past with my other pal... Absolut.

See how happy I m with Absolut in my arms...

Let's 'tah' D's gift!! a bottle of 7-up!??!?!??!
Incredulous...~
hehe

We got Moet Rose....
Pretty n Pink!!
Compliments of Von!!
Woo hoo!!!

Yeah... that's the problem when there's cork~


Stacked~

Champagne plus vodka n other mix sure kill me.. though i think i had jus a glass...
Sorry Von... for scaring u with my driving after....
Lucky so short distance back home... cos I was at my drunkest ever n driving...
No more again...
Esp after I jus took 12 demerit points lei!!!!

Taxi to n fro Zouk from now on!!!

Say "Pr0n Star!!"

8 years n still going strong...
I know I can always rely on you....




No comments: