Sunday, December 16, 2007

Thank You for Lying...

People who know me know I need to say wat's on my mind, esp when there's something bothering me... otherwise i will implode..

So here is wat I'm gonna say to you

1)You lost me the moment you decided to lie to me.
Now i wonder, all those times you said u were in the gym, at the shipyard, or a simple 'i can't explain why i did that', wat the hell were u exactly up to??

No wonder you never went on msn whenever i was at yours, becos u had stuff to hide from me.

Dun tell me tt u did not think it important to let me know. (I like to face the music, do you?) That couples r supposed to trust each other. Trust is built upon constantly, not blaming the other party for not having it in u in the first place.

From the first disagreement we had during the incident with J, to the times I let u know I spoke to the ex, I had already laid down my grounds. U/I will judge wat is important to know or not, we tell each other everything. So stop making lame excuses.

I trusted you blindly all these while, thinking u were honest with me from the very start. Believed all the shit tt you told me. All those times you were uncontactable, even during the break, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

It doesn't matter now that u went out with her.

Wat i think is despicable is that when u saw my calls coming in, u conveniently ignored it n told me later, so confidently 'Sorry I was in the gym'. Like real, like all the other times. I couldn't tell the difference, I always believed you, but this time I know.
I must say that u r pretty damn good at this lying thing!!

2) 'I'm not trying to sound irresponsible here, but all these things would not have happened if we did not fight.'

So Classic. So You.

I blamed myself so much initially for our break up, my quick temper, my thinking too much.

But you have proven yourself to be the kind of partner who runs away n gives up when things get difficult. I hope u continue living yr semi charmed life.

3) Thank you for teaching me another valuable lesson in relationships.
I dun hate you. I'm numb. Thank you for wasting only 6 months of my time, love, care n concern b4 u started lying to me.

4) You have officially become the 4th person in my life who have royally betrayed my naive trust. (Dan, u know she is one of them as well eh. ;p)

Someone whom I will never ever believe or speak to ever again. Someone whom I will cease to even think fondly of.

Come this weekend I will clear off all traces of my once existence in your life. And wipe off all memories of you in mine.

I will take it as our life paths only crossed in another dimension. And I will have nothing to do with you no more.

Once again, Thank you for lying to me.
Bet you didn't know that this would be my reaction this time.

No comments: