Saturday, December 29, 2007

Be my witnesses...

I'm doing this here cos I'm tired of justifying myself..
So u guys will be my witnesses... n at the same time, I dun have to update u all individually when I see u each over the next 2 weeks or so...

And also, becos going public will hit him where it hurts most. (It's either his bird or his pride, I chose to go for the pride cos it's simply way too big n so hard to resist.)

The bugger texted me again.
Once again, when I'm peacefully asleep. Happy like bird. Unexpected.
Once again, his intention to swoop in n shit on me when I'm happily minding my own biz.

And I really dun have anything else to say to him.. but this:

You mean u r only beginning to have your doubt???
Wat ever happened to all that U professed to me on Sunday nite?
Oh I forgot, u r one confused child.

In fact, I wonder... when u were typing tt text out just, to me, is it becos she refused to let you put out?
Or were you in fact, holding her hand in your other??

Oh gosh... dun be greedy...
N oh... i must say this here b4 I forget again. No I dun believe that u actually got me a ring. I'm calling a bluff, cos I'm so sick of yr conjoling n bullshiting.

N really, pls dun think that after all that u have done, humiliating me, lying to me, tt you can ask of even friendship from me???

I will never forget on Christmas Day how I felt, after believing you.
And the way u had no answer to a simple question "After all u had said to me last nite, does she mean more to you or do I mean more to you??"

No, a simple "Dorinn u cannot ask me this kinda question" or "I did not think bout it" will not do.
Cos after professing yr love to me less than 24 hrs ago, this sure makes you sound like a lame ass...

Oh, n u dun have to apologise anymore for hurting me.
Cos the next minute, u're still gonna bring curly haired mama-san around my playground to spite me again.
So really, save yr breath. Cos this time, even if u snog her, shag her in front of my eyes, it ain't gonna affect me no more! : )
Cos she's like.... so uncool man. *grimace*
An empty shell... just right for you! ;D

Before this, I thought that I did not do anything to deserve all that spite from ya....
But I'm past that. The bad dreams r over. U r so over.


How's that for the bitchy witchy response?
My frenz told me to play mind games with him... but I ain't got it in me.
The only thing I know is to be straight forward, be true to myself.

N becos words transpired between 2 persons r hard to attest to, I'm doing this to protect myself.
Who knows what bullshit story he is telling his frenz bout me.... that I'm begging him to come back to me?? u know tt kinda shit.
So... yeah~

No comments: