Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dawdle dawdle....

Being single means one has tons of time to dawdle away...
Cos my time now only belongs to... me.. :)

It also means I get to spend hours sampling CDs in That CD shop ... n reading nonsense crap at Kino to fuel my brain with useless nuggets of info... in between appointments... ahhhh ~
Shiok.

And also time to appreciate myself more....

Got time to 'zi-lian' in toilet after a nice nice hair cut!!

Ooooh me likey~
It was getting kinda heavy as u can see from my Ferry Merry photos..
After all, it has been like 3 months since my last trim.
N the cute shampoo boy gave me a nice blow dry, told him I might go party at nite! ;p

Dinner with my other D.C.

When u put both a Piscean boy n girl buddy together... n they start bitching bout relationships n insensitive lovers n gossiping bout past n present flings... n of cos bitching AT each other... it's kinda mayhem...
I swear I forgot wat dinner tasted like.

N we both dawdled the rest of the evening away at HMV's Dance'n'Soul section, where I discovered I actually quite like Drum' n 'Bass... n tt the dude really spends quite alot of his moolah on cds lor.

"I got money but no worthy girls to spend on mahhh"

-___-"

Who ask u to keep choosing the wrong kinda girls lar! ;p

Not only that. With D.c, I get free copies of his extensive Armin n Tiesto trance collection. In exchange, I provide copies of my copied house n lounge...hee!... which he always complain.... "No beat... too slow lar" ;D damn beng lar You!!!~
Thank u D.C. for yr $5-per-hr cheap-but-good-world-class-company. ;D
(oooh n t.q for the lee burridge cd... u really did not have to, now i gotta get u something in return!)

Sorry Zouk din come thru lar. Stop being grumpy liao lar.
I been awake n out since noon lei... n I'm still sick!

N after spending 640 buckeroos at Raffles hospital on some v expensive meds this morning cos "my immune system broke down" n my "major health dip" as Doc said...

I is super heart pain n figured tt I should stop partying just because I can....
Argh~ S$640!! Y so expensive!??!!??! Cannot claim somemore!! *WaiL*

That's the cost of 1 aKL flight! n i jus took MC for one over Christmas!!!

Then I went to restock my health supplements which I kinda slacked off for 4 months. Vit C n watever... n told myself to stay on it else the $600 experience will occur again in 3 months. Nebe~ Sighhh.....

N you'd glad to know that David Ghuetta plays gay house... as I jus found out as of 0200hrs from my bunny M...so tonight Zouk will be swarmed with happy gay pple....not that I mind them though... ;p
We still got 8 more weekends to go b4 u go back, 4 of which I might be around, sure got chance go hook char bor for u okie??? okie?? ;D

No comments: