Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh no. Officially Insomniac...

Die.
Think I'm officially insomniac...
Went to bed at 4 woke up now,fully recharged, not even bright but sure goddamn early.

That's why they always say...
There's always a first for everything lor.

So neh neh~ *scowl*
....................................................

R: I'm really looking forward to the New Year. So many things I'm gonna do differently

D: Ah? Aiyoh... I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it...Kinda scared..

R: Y scared one?

D: So many things can happen in 2 days... I'm sitting here thinking of all that had happened n i know that there is a reason behind it all. I'm just wondering wat the new year will bring lor.
.....................................................

E: I bet that U will get involved again b4 I come back in June.

D: No I will not!! *super indignant*

E: Fine. If it happens, u gotta treat me to Four Seasons in London...

D: I will take that bet, n top u up £50!

E: I dun need the £50. I wanna make the bet easy for u to lose!

D: -___-" nah bear~

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Wat R friends for right? ;)
Willing to take more bets. Come come... ;p

When acceptance creeps in, Life is starting to look abit more grand as a single.
N I slowly look more n more forward to the New Year...
Woot!~

No comments: