Saturday, December 22, 2007
Hungover 3 Xs a Week...
During the gift exchange, I was just delighted to see my frenz excited n happy...
Looking for their numbers...
And this item was gotten by Gwen..
How cute.
N cos I hungover.... will blog later in the day
Absolut Vanilla, Ruby Red n Chivas n beer n 2 chix wings n 1 slice of pizza ain't a pretty combo.
................
D: Think I really gotta detox. The alcohol is killing my brain cells... think I really gotta stop drinking from eh.... okie okie.. it's impossible to stop drinking this week man.
R: you better think properly b4 u finish yr sentence lor...
D: Yeah... ;p oops...
On a side note... I'm so gonna lose my bets...
(Added another last nite... S$250 plus dine anywhere)
Cos I just feel like I wanna fall in love...
Deniz: "Aiyoh.. this is break up season... so many of my frenz breaking up"
Dodo: " Cos these people cheapo mah. Break b4 Xmas save $$ on present. At least I still bought my Xmas present." *completely blase look on face*
I love n missing the concept n entire process of falling in love.
If only we can do that over n over everyday...
Argh... persevere Dodo!! You can do it!
;p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment