NO no... no hooking of new guy...
grrr. .von i can't believe thats how u think little of me..
tot i told u i still love him le..
n i seriously will buy u dinner every nite for 1 week if u came to zouk with yr glasses n sore eye n all... okie..2 weeks
N Cal had to point it out to me... "Ah... your eyebags girl!!" - ___-"
but dancing is still nice...
n mambo is pretty good this time!!
N seeing how many horny bitches there r out there tonight...
Zouk is a man trap!!
Gwen was like.. "Girl... there was a girl group. low cut front, low cut back kinda shit walking outta members... "
Then " Nah girl... this is the group i told u bout.." when the low cut everywhere n short short skirt girl group emerged in the smoking area in members.
...........................................................
ArGh!!
Got photographed again tonight while driving..
Fuckin twice in 2 weeks...
the first cos i was rushing to meet the chums at clarke quay...
The 2nd tonight cos I so needed to pee at home...!!!!
but i stopped!!!!!
i stopped after the line n i saw 2 freakin flashes!!!!!'
wats gonna happen!?!?
I can't afford to lose my license!!!
I'm single n need to drive myself around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Whine!!!!!!!!!!*
but i stopped this time!!!!!! just over the freaking line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wahahahahahha~ pls mr traffic police.... u absolutely cannot do this to single driving girls who r hardly drunk...
we just have pretty small bladders!!!
*bug bug bug* aRgh!!!
........................................................
Then my usual parking lots were taken...
n i smoked in the car...
So I had to wait in car for desired parking lot so daddy won't be angry..
N the bf spoke to me in zouk cos ...
i really think he was drunk....
Ah well...
I sat in car.. thinking... " Ah the things i do for the men in my Life..."
............................................................
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Ah the things i do for the Men in my Life
Posted by
shhhh
at
5:33 am
Labels: I went to play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
try harder~
hey, so when bali trip....
i need cute guysssss..heh
Post a Comment