Doctor says I'm unfit to fly....
Flu virus causing me to not be able to sleep too apparently.. (got this kind of virus one meh???)
N since my company made me write explanation letter b4 for having MC yet still going to work...
I have decided to f*k them n not go to work lor... ;p
But Doc din say I unfit to get Merry...
Laughter is the best medicine right?? ;D
So... I blame Deep Dish's GU#25 Toronto.. Track #5 for putting me in to party mood...
And I'm in a freakin' good mood...
cos it's Christmas eve n finally I dun have to work!!!
Past 2 Christmases I have had to work my ass off on 14 hour flights... n all i got was to drink with a bunch of colleagues whom i dun give a shit bout...
Christmas n the festive season is for spending with loved ones back home...
N that is wat im gonna do tonight...
Toodooloos~
Monday, December 24, 2007
Get Merry With Ferry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment