24 hours is all I need...
I ain't ashamed to say that I had spent my Christmas Day depressing n contemplating shit...
I learnt that numbness of the physical self is achievable thru painkillers n cough syrup...
But the aching on the emotional side doesn't just go away tt easily until one has set the mind to it.
But I'm bounced back.
I dun need some childish dude who doesn't know how to handle his emotions to fu*k around with mine.
The truth is, everytime I'm just beginning to be happy, he swoops in n shits over everything by calling me n telling me he is still in love with me.
And this is wat happened, AGAIN, just Sunday nite.
He called to tell me he loves me still, alot, n wants to get back together... wants me to be his children's mother.. that he is just planning vengeance with curly haired bitch, tt he will never treat me the same way blah blah blah n whatever.
The next thing I know, he's walking hand in hand together with her at Zouk, later tt SAME evening. As*-shi*-ho.
Anyway, whatever lar.
The soft spot for him has dissipated, evaporated into thin air.
By his own doing.
The heart has healed n I'm all ready to fall in love again... :)
There r so many cute guys out there, so many with so much more character n intensity n depth.
I need someone with passion n intelligence. Someone who appreciates music n art n what not n educates me.
So... Dodo is smiling!! ; )))
Thank you for intro-ing me to yr bunch of great frenz....
No comments:
Post a Comment