Monday, December 10, 2007

I love you Zoukout'07!!! PLEASE come back next year!!

OKIE DOKIe... the photos r up!! And from the girls' cams as well!

Where should I start?!?

To give you a feel...

Woot!!

Dance....
Veron is a shuffle penguin!! Yea!

Of cos there will be drinks...
I had enough last nite though....
So i sufficed on Ice Mountain... kakakaka~

Me n The Chipmunks

Is impossible not to attract attention with this lot...
Ping is cute as hell, Von is adorable, Veron is cool...

Their mission:Take pics with all the cute guys at ZO'07
See... i come back from toilet they found one for me le... ;D

Oh yeah oh yea!

Drink somemore lar!

Tee... he's now officially my ZO friend.
we been to ZO #2 together with Le Rif in .. 200(?) n last yr ZO met up n this yr again!!
ZO is our annual meet up sessh!

Things heated up when Armin started at 5am...
Though Carl Cox ain't half bad either!

ARMIN!!

ARMINNNNNNnnnn!!

AHhhhhHRr!!
I officially love Trance now..

Cos of Armin Van Buuren...

I love this pic...
We were dancing in front of Gay central

My man of the nite.. Cals...
Thanks for taking care of me til the girls arrived...

Yesh... n thank you for your ear n shoulder those nights I wailed like a baby
Hope I haven't burst yr ear drums.
Yar Lar I'm pathetic okie... ;p
Toughen me up!!

:
:
:
:
On big nights out... there must always be making out....
So I made out with....

:
:
:
The Pingster~
And we tot the rest were not looking... ;D

And then...
yummz~



Shit... i missed out on Veron... *sulks*

"Dodo!! I want somemore kiss!!! Humph!!"

"Orh lar... sayang"
Wat to do?? Must share... ;p
hehehe~

THe Gay Podium
They all come out to play every year at ZO....
It's Gay central

Ba pok on gay podium...
Dang her/his(?) legs n ass HOTTer than any of us girls!??!
N she/he(?) wearing a thong somemore...

Ba pok close up...
We tot we caught a glimpse of his/her "ah hem" peeping out once when she dancing...
Hmmm... or maybe the poor thing just needs a wax....

My benefactor for the night... Francis san n his bald fren (cannot remember his name)~
Remember i said yesterday tt I was starting my 20 min walk after parking at Imbiah Lookout Point towards ZO venue when a nice stranger offered me a ride???

It's the first time in my life I hitched a ride. Mommy taught me never to...
But I tot... "Wat da hell, everyone only going ZO wat!"

The Q for the tickets were ridiculously LONG!
Dodo hates queuing to go clubbing...
NO Queues!!
But I had to... ;(

But cos of Francis san.... who somehow had extra VIP tickets..n VIP treatment cos he jus left his car with the Zouk dude... (n lao niang had to endure 1.5 hours AFTER entering Sentosa compound n not have a lot) I got in FREE!!!!


I was gonna give up n go park at the far far carpark lar..... then take the freakin bus in...
Lucky I did not lor....

Of cos Mommy also taught me not to accept drinks from strangers....
So i had to bring the girls with me in case i get abducted...
I thought he was gay... cos he abit.. u know....
hmmmm~


Then he told me "Your friend is damn adorable lar"
Von... he means you...
He says he feels like he just want to........ you...
kekekeke~

It was a mad mad mad night...
My legs sore from running around in the sand...
my knee still hurts from mambo on wed... (kns~)
n I realised I stank like a raccoon when i finally had a moment to myself in the car at 7 in the am.
Gave some people a lift outta the island while walking out to my car....
The Q for the bus was INSANE~

Tip for everyone.... Please drive to Zoukout...

I damn damn shag when i hit the sack... N i slept like pig when i touched down today in AKL
But was it all worth it??

Dawn approaching at 6.30am

The morning breeze... The sky turning orange..
Your fave girlfriend drunk n making cute noises n squeals....
The music so incredible in the background...
I really did not want to go!!!

If this is the last ZO.. even if it's not...
For the sights n smells I encountered that night...

i say, YES IT"S ALL WORTH iT!!!!!! AGAIN AGAIN A-freaking-GAIN!!! ;D

I leave you guys with more babelicious photos...

............................................................









This pic's damn chio lar we all! ;D

No comments: