Thursday, December 20, 2007

You Fall, You Get Up Again... :)

"I'm looking for Love, for real love. Ridiculous, consuming, inconvenient, can't live without each other Love..."

Why didn't I pick that line up all those other times I watched the last episode of SATC?? (N Ed thinks I have an unhealthy obsession w the show. bleahg ;p)

N I realised that there's nothing to be upset about...

Yes, I made my mistake of believing someone when he says "I Love You" too soon in a rship....too many times...

But really, the kind of Love that I was looking for was never present in that relationship. :)

N I will never ever settle for anything less than that.
.............................................................................

Anyhoo, I gotta shift blog cos Blogger seems to not allow text n colour changes of fonts le. So sian.
N that's the only reason why i would abandon my 3 yr old blog.

Wow.. 3 years le. I din even realise that at all before i wrote this.
All my laughter, tears, anger, love, mainly raw emotions, all translated into words.
This has seen me through 3 break ups so far...
1 for each year? *grimace* ;D


I might keep the name, but I'm open to new perspectives.
My usual khakis will get the url once I settle in I promise...

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the surprises that Life will definitely continue throwing at me.

No comments: