Blogger is crap...
My ZO photos r fuckd...
I promise that i will do a repost once i get a moment.. leaving for London morrow evening.
N now i can't change the font n color like i usually do...
Eeyur..
anyway I got this lengthy text from Mommy when I got to Winebar Friday..
"Ps drive carefully n dun act rashly. I feel very jittery abt u aft u wen out. Constant self-awareness n sef realisation of yr weakness n shortcomings will help u see clearly the real YOU! REmember. All problems start fm self n can be resolved if u remove yr delusions n let go undesirable desires. Vicious circle. Look @ difficulties deeply which r yr wake up calls. Ps take vry gd care of self n be safe. With luv always, mum "
How can i tell mom that this time... I was self aware n self realised... that the other person was not!!??
How can i tell mom tt this time... i saw myself n the other person clearly n somehow... my Love was not enough???
That whatever i said n did was not enough to save wat was left??
So I sat in my car n cried...at 5 in the am...
And i told my car that i loved him... cos he was always there for me... never got me into roadblocks... n ferried me safely from pt A to pt B whenever I auto pilot him from zouk to home...
N then... i felt like... maybe that's the kind of man that i need...
I use him, abuse him... n all he wants is to still be there for me... rain or shine... cos at the end of the day, he will know that i appreciate him... n he loves me for me... n that's why he's there for me still...
And all he did was hum patiently in the lot n tried to expel smoke from within while I replayed Deep Dish n wailed like a baby n smoked like a chimney...N i felt like he was actually listening...
Saturday, December 15, 2007
I've got a love affair with my family car....
Posted by
shhhh
at
5:22 am
Labels: Blah blah, My relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment