Happy New Year to all..!!!
M jus back from Christchurch, NZ…
Phew.. wat a shit flight….
N no fun esp when one is queasy in the stomach from (ptui) tequila!!
I abstained from teq for years n when they bought teq shots at the stroke of NZ new year… it’s Argh~~
All I can say is…
After all I have seen last night…
Never get into a rship with a cabin crew…
Who joins other crew to go to countdown parties, drinks, anything…
Huge, n I do mean HUGE sacrifices have to be made…
If u’re not the “I dun see it won’t hurt” kinda guy/girl.
It’s best not to get involved with a cabin crew..
N if yr cabin crew gf/bf is not going anywhere.. u better not go anywhere as well.. but hole up at home on the phone.
Married, attached, very in love with their partners crew… do their own thing overseas, n that’s a fact.
They rubba the other girls/guys in such a way, that way…
Knowing that it’s not right.
If I saw my guy rubba-ing some other girl tt way..
Man I would cut his dick off…
N we all can see… know tt the guy n girl is attached.. on the other side.. n we can all not step in n say anything.
Oh gosh… is this a fact? That guys will jus… still… cheat? In some way or other?
To a jaded girl like me.. it really doesn’t help to see all these shit.
I’m not saying I’m standing on a moral high ground.
I have made my fair share of mistakes when I was fresh to flying… but then… there r always pple fresh to flying… N the seasoned ones preying…
And all these are just making me lose more faith in the sanctity of rships.
Tonight I got bit in the arm, unprovoked. Not that I was even flirting!!
N I bit back… Twice.
(Note to the girls, if yr guy ever ever tells u that they were playing an innocent drinking, biting game to explain a couple o' bite marks on both his arms... never stupidly believe ah! N when they say u can call their fren to verify.... it's all bull crap!!! ;p it's true!! Cos i was asked to collaborate a story lor! haha~ )
But I’m happy to say that I’m starting the year, completely unscathed.
N I promise myself that.. til the day I stop flying… I ain’t gonna get myself involved in another rship.
That leaves me the single status… n the right to rubba (some prob attached sinner) n the right to flirt….
But I pity the person’s partner…
N I dun ever wanna be that person’s partner… naively(or not) trusting…
N I know that now.. I would like a relationship where the other person is willing to make social sacrifices for me… want me to be around wherever he is.. n who makes me the center of his existence… In return I would promise him the same… overseas or not.
.........................
D: Do you think I lost my hotness? Why ah?
D.C. You seemed to have lost yr hotness cos u’re too easily tamed… wat happened to the old Dorinn I knew? Since when did u become so domesticated??
D: Argh.. age…
I swear… I ain’t gonna be tame ever…despite my biological clock ticking.. but my master have said tt I ain’t destined for early marriage… at least until 30 n above..
That leaves me 4 more years to play the field… oooh… ;p
N will that regain me my untamed hotness…
Hahahha…
But this is fun…
Single is fun…
So fun that it’s almost dangerous…
More so when I’m a crew…
;D
I might just make new year resolutions...
Rushing to a wake now n I'm still nua-ing in my uniform in my room savouring internet connection...withdrawal symptom!! aaaahhhh... ;D
2008 has finally arrived!!! I can't believe it!!!
Oh mi gawD!! Nice!!!
There will be so many things I would like to do differently... Yum yum!!
I've got this feeling 2008 is gonna be so so good to me.... *boing boing* ;))))))
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! *SmuakZ* ;D
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Who says it’s easy to love a Crew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment