Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blur Blur in da house

Wuff!*~

Hi my name is Blur Blur. I is an Old English Sheepdog.
A.k.a the ICI Deluxe paint ad dog.
But think when that ad was filmed I was not born yet...
This is my braader, Corgi

Eiy!! Why u laugh at me?!?!
U dun believe my name is Blur Blur!??!?
U dun beweive me then check my name tag lor.
I is also licensed by the Agri-vet-dunno-wat thing also one hor!
Even though I stay in HDB. so dun pway pway~

(D: yes, tt's his real name. At first I also tot it was jus my senior's pet name for this super good natured n no tempered dog. I dun even know wat Blur2 sounds like cos he never uttered a single whimper or bark lor ;D)

Eiy!! Why still laughing at me!!!

Come braader Corgi, we go le. Bochup these sniggering hoomans..

Wait....... OH!
You laughing cos I got auntie hairclip on my head izzit?!?!?

Aiyah, it's Auntie Pam put on for me one lar...
Think the hoomans dun understand tt my fringe dun really bother me tt much...

Actualwie I look like this lor.
My eyes r really v sensitive to the sun.
But also cos genetically, my ancestors chase sheep in many-sheep-land.

I think my hair like this v good wat.

I blend in with those stupid sheeps, then the wolves no think I is around.
hahaha, tt is wat I call pulling the wool over their eyes!! haha haha!
(D: Oh my god, he damn blardee corny can?? so not english!!)


Also hor, cos I look like sheep but is actually a dog, I can be wat they say, "a wolf in sheep's clothing!!"


(D: Oh my gwad.... *slap forehead*)

Anyway.. since the hoomans cheena Neu yeAr coming next week, my parents send me n braader Corgi to The Animal Resort to tidy up lor.

Compare n contrast!??! now my paw paw look so much neater le.

Check out my new bangs!

I know I is big dog.
So they assign both Dodo n Uncle Ah Bao to work on me.
Still they spent a total of 7 hours to finish me lor.
But I is good boi.
Even though I very fat n heavy n got tired standing so long I always listen to them when they nudge my backside up so they can cut me nice nice...
Lucky got 2 of them!??! otherwise I will have to stand total 14 hours! How like dat??

(D: Professional grooming for Blur2's breed will cost owner at least S$160 lor. But cos we r students, owner pay only S$50. So wat cha waiting for?? Go Animal Resort to groom yr pet lar!

Or email me @ insomniac_grrl@yahoo.com.sg. I will bring yr doggie in for my lesson so its free...

Free until I'm officially professional!!! ;D)

But Dodo got bit overzealous in the scissoring n felt sorwie tt my fur so much n she know weather v hot during cheena Neu yr n cut my hair on right rump a wee bit too much.

(D: Sob~ Demoralised.. I'm still learning to see a dog as my canvas!!!!! Now I understand le! No mistake no learn!!)


But I dun mind!! Cos I also think my long backside hair trap my smelly poo...
N I got v embawwassed when Unc Ah Bao n Dodo say my backside smell bit like poo poo when they de-matting my body knots... hehe ;p


Hmmmm.. Daddy's here le.
I feel so light with my new fur cut n less fringe
See my nice nice round round new paws! No more straggly!

(D: Bye Blur Blur! see u again soon!
He is just the MOST cooperative dog ever lor! Obedient n Naive. some might even say stupid. But... *gush gush* Jus "BLur.. go into the cage". He go. "Blur, stay". He stay... Seriously, big dogs r jus so much more easy to groom n handle!! No squawking n squealing!!)
...............................



Meow....*~

(D: Yikes!!! I din know tt our syllabus includes cat grooming a well!! Shudder*)

Meeeeoew..
That Dodo keep giving me the disgusted look... then keep bitching bout the time when she got sick for 5 months cos of us.
Then keep asking why we not put to sleep b4 we get hair cut...
Y Dodo so cat-cist huh? humph~

Since she like dat, I also give her The Look~

Meeeew~

But her eyes lit up when Auntie Pam mentioned tt can get more $ when grooming us.
Of cos!~
We r pretty much royalty lor...
Groomers whom we let groom us without getting a scratch from us should be honoured...
humph!~

(D: Nbei~ Stupid cats... Wat to do... gotta get my courage up n learn anyway cos of my love for moo-lah ;P *grimace*)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....not bad....5 am in the morning speaking dog's tongue...

Anonymous said...

haha the shaggy dog is so freaking cute!!!! maybe you can help me groom my dog in future too! :p

-zhongying