Thursday, January 03, 2008

Women of Authority...argh~

I received a traffic Howler in the mail a couple of weeks ago...
I say it's a Howler cos everything is IN FREAKIN' CAPITAL LETTERS... LIKE THIS:

YOU (INSERT MY FULL NAME) ARE CHARGED THAT YOU ON 6 DECEMBER 2007 AT ABOUT 5.04AM ALONG UPPER BUKIT TIMAH RD X OLD JURONG RD -> WOODLANDS RD (CAMERA) S'PORE WHILST DRIVING MOTOR VEHICLE (INSERT MY CAR REGN.) DID FAIL TO CONFORM TO TRAFFIC RED LIGHT SIGNAL AND THEREBY YOU HAVE COMMITTED AN OFFENCE UNDER SECTION 120(1)(B) OF THE RTA CAP 276 AND PUNISHABLE UNDER SECTION 131(2) OF THE SAME ACT

okie firstly... wat the hell does "You r charged that you on blah blah" mean...
does law stuff engrish work like tt?
hmmm.. I'm trying to remember my biz law stuff n i can't quite recall...

Anyway.. I feel like I'm standing next to a loony who is shouting out the paragraph into my poor lil ears with an aircraft megaphone...

N like I said... I came to a complete stop.. just after the damn white lines...

So today I made my way down to the Traffic Police dept in Ubi...
Ready to charm the pants off the duty officer n a nice sunshiney smile n a damsel in distress act...

FUCK~
The officer on duty in the case review booth is a Woman today.... -_____-

Okie... I'm kinda sexist to my own gender... all owing to working with cranky chief stewardesses n super bitchy effeminate stewards in my meagre 3.5 yrs of flying...
They either like to lord their authority/seniority n rank over others... or r jus so inflexible when it comes to procedures...
i seriously think it's the X chromosome thingy...

"No anything after you come to a stop after the lines is an offence." (see.. inflexibility)

"But I came to complete stop!"

"No, you r supposed to concentrate on the road, otherwise where is the safety?? I dun see a need to waive it. this is not the way to drive." KNN~ (see... authority)

So as usual, when Dodo du lan ready the word vomit comes out...I have tried to be nice to her n explained tt this is my first ever offence since getting my license in 2003, but all to no avail, the fucking bitch.

I looked her straight into the eye n spat out "So u r saying that I should have just went thru after all.. instead of coming to a complete stop??"

She was speechless for awhile as she repeated that she doesn't see a need to waive it...
Nbei~ I took my stuff n walked outta the office lar..

Sian... I m somehow positive that if the officer was a man, I would have had at least a 50% increased chance. If not, I would at least have sustained a longer conversation with the dude...

eeeeeyuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr~ >; ( I'm so irritated LARrrr!!!!!

Just my luck man.
.....................................................................................................

Digressing...

Since my ex-schoolmate posted a class photo from way back in '97 on Facebook...
I'm gonna share it with you guys lar..

Cos last nite at Mambo, there were just too many MGS girls in members...
And I'm surprised that pple still recognise me, esp pple that were not in the same class as me... or even spoken much to...

We ended up chilling together n chatting n intro-ing our own friends n it just feels like we used to be friends b4.. when really, we were not... so it's kinda strange.. but cool...


Don't LAUGH!!!!!



MGS Class of '97, 4A1

When I saw that Rae had tagged me today in this photo... it's jus a coincidence cos i was contemplating scanning an old photo of myself back in sec school days n putting it up here... but knowing me, i will never get it done...

Yeah.. can u find me??
I actually look decent... Thank God she put up the Sec 4 photo.. not the Sec 3 or the Sec 1 photo.. where I was still bespectacled... hahaha

The short hair was inspired by some Japanese comic of a female heroine from the future on some DNA mission... if schools allowed coloured hair, I think I would be having violet hair complete with tails or something man...

hahahaha~ I was already an ah-lian in the making!! In fact, most of the other girls in school tot me to be one.... ;p
oh wells... guess the girls in there just have a very low threshold of ah- lian-ness...

I so miss my gunny-sack like uniform!!!!!
It's shapeless n timeless n we can freaking change anywhere without revealing anything!!
I miss being able to sit any how n any way I like n not worry bout pple staring!!
I miss the whole girlie camaraderie n how everything was free n easy!!
I miss how I was bloody good at Biology but totally clueless in Physics...
I miss bitching bout our stupid form teacher who gave me a bad report on Conduct in my report card.
I miss how tt the most scandalous thing to happen was when a buddy tried to forge an MC n got found out...
I miss Ms. Wijaya sitting behind me poking me n kicking my chair calling me "Pangsai!!"
I miss the loud laughing n talking crap n standing on desks after school hours n the yearly Use your Hands campaign.
I miss how I hate having to finish English comprehension/essays in double Eng periods. Ditto for the Chinese ones.
I miss how I would always arrive in school just bloody on time, have to run up to Level 4 to dump my school bag n dash like mad to the courtyard for the daily morning ritual of Mari Kita...
I miss listening to the daily prayers n the weekly chapel session...
I miss MY MGS!!!

"MGS, MGS!!.. How could u settle for anything less!?!?" lalalalala~
N Peilin n I burst out in chorus when she intro-ed me to her gal pals last nite...
Haha~ ;D

I definitely would like to have a daughter one day cos I'm so gonna wanna send her to my alma mater...
Little girls look just PRECIOUS in the MGS uniform! :D

No comments: