Sunday, January 13, 2008

Got Ghost not?!?eeks!

Greetings from Anaheim Hilton, sunny L.A.!

Damn.. I got woken up by the creepiest dream just half hour ago.
The toilet flushing, the window panes cracking loudly, n im my dream, i challenged the entity to show me it was truly there n I heard the creaking n saw the freakin reflection of the toilet door moving(!) in the mirror my bed was facing.

When I finally awoke, heart racing, I *138* the only number I knew how to with my mobile...
The ex ex...

After hearing a familiar voice on the other side of the world n convinced that everything was okie I switched on my ipod for some noise...
And wat song happened to be playing but Frankie J's How To Deal...

"How do you cope when the one u love is with somebody else n there's nothing u can do bout it...
How do u deal with the fact that u had a chance but u chose to turn away from it..."

I realised as I lit my comfort ciggie that karma had come n bite me in the ass ....
Not the haunting ("it's only a bad dream lar!")

Well.. how should I put it... I guess I really hurt R when I jumped into the arms of a new random guy barely a month after we broke up, n he was still struggling with work issues, promotion chances ....

It put to void the past year of any love shared.. like he didn't matter to me at all..
But soft hearted me always has a soft spot for a great love shared...

So yeah... guess wat happened to me was just karma...
That I was made to feel the same way I made someone else feel...

But I guess that's just it... watever bad one does, karma WILL come n bite you in the ass.. as Nic aptly put it...

K, running down to the lobby for transport to the mall now...
Kinda stressed cos the old man I.f.s. making me one of his 2 blue eyed gal on the flight n his mild advances as a senior r kinda disconcerting...ARgh~

R, thank you for picking up the phone... as always the minute when I need u these days...
*huggies*

2 comments:

Shoppingholic said...

hello....

i also R hor... *AHEM# and i will not nip you in the butt.

yah. the blogspot one pretty much works for me these days.

shhhh said...

no no miss.. u r the Ong Girl... keke~ well pseudonyms gotta be first come first serve...hahahha ;p