When I said I'm gonna party out my life til Mr Right walks into my life at 30, I mean it...
I have become an expert at coming home from flights n wiping off Xse-que make up n going to party within half an hour...
N I-think-he-is-not-affected-but-u-r but-i-see-now-u-r-ok-jus-sign-him-off-man pillar of strength...
N
Dun be rubbish... u know i only have this chance to catch up with you when u not surrounded by yr many char bor frenz lar...
My bunny, M.
U know i only smooch the people I love.. ;p
My blog is only melodrama cos it's MY blog n NO i din sleep with someone else
I've been good to myself n i plan to be for some time, thank you~. ;D
Evidence enough?
Love of My Life...
K when I drunk I won't ever run away from you n go find dudes... I promise...
But I will always b around to give u objective views...
As for freaking you out in my own ways, I will always do so..
So will u always be there for me? or a good time fren? ;D
My objective views...
Give people a chance.. be honest n hear them out Girl!! Dun run away!!
Finally, she's "Yvonne" for the nite...
I should have just got her a "FAbulous~" or "Gorgeous"!
N... "do you notice I'm wearing the Acuvue Define thingy??"
To big manga eyeballs...
(Can't wear them cos its too drying lar.)
N sausage lips
Big manga eyeballs n sausage lips n other crazy girlfriends who make a fool of themselves when drunk n friendship n shared failed love n hearin each other talk shit when weak.
Is it enough? Nothing is enough...
But having each other is enough.
U know i only smooch the people I love.. ;p
My blog is only melodrama cos it's MY blog n NO i din sleep with someone else
I've been good to myself n i plan to be for some time, thank you~. ;D
K when I drunk I won't ever run away from you n go find dudes... I promise...
But I will always b around to give u objective views...
As for freaking you out in my own ways, I will always do so..
So will u always be there for me? or a good time fren? ;D
My objective views...
Give people a chance.. be honest n hear them out Girl!! Dun run away!!
I should have just got her a "FAbulous~" or "Gorgeous"!
(Can't wear them cos its too drying lar.)
Is it enough? Nothing is enough...
But having each other is enough.
"Finally girl... it was nice talking to the dodo i once knew again"
M I really wat I once used to be?
............................................................................
I super craving for ramen now that i have woken up... -___-" ... @ 12.42pm
My appetite is back... :)
Oh i din mention that Aldrin was excellent last nite man.
He's still one of the only dj i can dance to un-intoxicated.
So good so good so good so good....
K i fell asleep with my make up on after finishing this entry man... eeeeks... gotta go...~
Ramen not anybody?????? *whines*
M I really wat I once used to be?
............................................................................
I super craving for ramen now that i have woken up... -___-" ... @ 12.42pm
My appetite is back... :)
Oh i din mention that Aldrin was excellent last nite man.
He's still one of the only dj i can dance to un-intoxicated.
So good so good so good so good....
K i fell asleep with my make up on after finishing this entry man... eeeeks... gotta go...~
Ramen not anybody?????? *whines*
No comments:
Post a Comment