Wednesday, January 09, 2008

SEP Day 2, Peking Duck n Confiscated Ties..Senso-licious~

Managed to take pic of the water evac mock up!! ;D

Me with the v adorable Japanese Lss

There was a group of freshies doing basic SEP
This is the ditching exercise...
Getting into the slide raft from aircraft.

So fun!
This is wat I was referring to in the previous post!!
Bouncing about on the slide raft!



2 man CPR...
N my buddy, the man with the blowjob mouth.

744 Door Ops...
"Brace Brace!"
1. Brace commands: "Bend Down heads down stay down stay down...!"
(does tt sound suggesstive? ;p)

2. "Open seatbelts open seatbelts!!"

3. Evac commands: "Come this way, inflate life vests! form 2 lines! step into the rafts!"



Day ended with halon extinguisher exercise

................................................................................................

Drinks with Alvin n The Chipmunks @ Winebar after dinner
Dinner was wat Lorette talked bout in her blog, 78¢ Peking Duck when u order $78 worth of food cos it's their 78th anni @ Spring Court at Upper Cross St (jus next to Chinatown Pt)!

Muscle decided to organise dinner jus for the hell of it i guess, since i won't be partying with them for the week or two coming, I was invited!

Anyways 2 outta 3 of them r single... n they r fag free n not-too-alcoholic...
I'm pimping them!!~ ;D

Sorry, no pics at dinner cos all hungry munsters... ;D

Accidentally took home Muscle's tie cos it was in my bag!!
Couldn't resist putting it on! Such a nice baby pink!!~

I tell u all a secret...
Dodo dunno how to tie a tie at all!!!!!!! Never had to either!! haahahhaha~
So somehow I think ties on its own r kinda sexy *winkz!* ; )
.................................................................................................................

Kinda backdated from last Thurs...
But finally got to meet up with Ms Ong who was back in town for the festive season ....

My senior from MGS, n also beloved Dome darling...
Forever lookin gorgeous as well lar!

Co, Do, MY...

Dinner was at Senso, Club Street.
Where Adi was managing...
so we get the yummiest food n wines n privileged service... ;D


The very matured n handsome French sommelier (who btw chose the bestest wine I ever had in my life lar) fell in love with our Ong girl as well...
I just din want her to go back to Beijing so quick...

Adi knock off le!!
Plus someone I haven't met for eons n who unexpectedly joined us later..
Another Dome darling, ex sup Zen...

"Go to One Rochester find me ah"
Another place to go to when I want a fren to look after me!! wheee!

Senso does have a good variety of pasta, pizzas, meats n fish.. unlike many other Italian joints in Sg. Plus food super yummy...
N the waiters quite yummy also...
N the service super prompt(not for us only lar, but for all the other customers as I observed from my previous visits..)

Plus the courtyard can smoke.
The bar is nice n cosy, n the wines (or rather the sommelier chooses good ones n is so passionate n raves bout harmony of food n wines on n on man).

I considered holding my bday this year at the cosy function room/wine cellar which features a long table. (resembling tt of The Last Supper lor.. hee~)
But Adi say minimum spending of $1500 lei... n I tot it might get bit stiff n proper w the semi fine dining thing n all..
So I think i just wanna do a steamboat or something with my darlings n party the night away after... ;D

Oki.. im starting to blabber rubbish cos m tired..
Nites~!!@#@**

3 comments:

Shoppingholic said...

by the way, you know if the pictures of the girls sliding down to the raft, if they're in bikinis, can take closeup anot! so dark, how to see!

babe, next time you kena PEK, don't fall sick hor! then you can visit me here.

miss you too babes.. *kisses#

remember to be good to yourself.

shhhh said...

They r wearing bikinis under the kebaba lar.. heh heh...

Ooohh... yr chow chow... so slurpilicious!

Shoppingholic said...

ISSIT? i erh... understand the logic only to some extent... so when you girls are flying also wearing bikini under bra and knickers ah?

wahahahaha...

eh girl.. go join the group i set up on facebook... will give you entertainment.

*hugs#