Friday, January 25, 2008

The mind's churning, the heart's a'flipping...

It's a cool, windy n romantic-feelin nite...
I fell asleep early after returning from Akl...
N woke up round now...

I can't help but think.... I'd like to snuggle up to Mr feel-good-n-feel-right...
There r just some arms where a girl like me will feel right at home in...
N I'm pretty fussy bout the feel of arms... ;p


The smell needs to be right
The height needs to be right
The way our contours fit needs to be right...
The way our legs tangle needs to be right...
Otherwise I won't be able to fall asleep right...

Above all... the feeling needs to be right...

Somehow, He doesn't feel right....
Or is it cos I'm not allowing myself to feel now?


I miss the feel of firm muscular arms round my waist..
I miss the feel of being so pampered I purr like a smug kitten..
I miss lovin the random moments when my hair gets smelled sneakily from behind n i get pulled closer just cos im precious.
I miss being treated right...

It's beeen a looooonnngg time since I have been treated right~

DC says it's cos I'd been going out with the Mr Wrongs...
I think it's prob cos I'm so rushing to settle tt I lower my expectations...
N there r just too many sneaky Mr Wrongs out there who know how to say the right things jus to win my heart.

No more I say...

I look up into the starless midnight blue cloudy skies n wonder...
Mr RIght, wat r u doing now? R u waiting for me too?
Perhaps having a vision of me in yr dreams?
Wat do u look like? R u yummilicious?
Will u be just the kind I like? Make my heart flip n dance?

I wonder why do the stars take so long to align b4 letting our life paths cross
N y fate wanna make us wait all too long.

Oh well...

No comments: