Yet another unexpected announcement from a long ago friend...
My partner in crime during my 3.5 month work stint at an advertising firm...
Jules is getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!
On Children's Day!!
Wassup with all these wedding announcements for 2008!!!
Somemore jus 1 day after I know of ah Gwen's one!!!
WHoOoop! :)))
that makes 3 days of leave to be taken just for my friends' weddings!!!!!!!!!!!
N y do i get this feeling tt I will be getting more invites really soon...hmmm
Von von... u better not tell me suddenly tt u packin yr bags for the Scandinavian country to get married... else I'll be the only one left~ ;p on the shelf~
N y is it that they all say they r not ready n slightly uncertain bout their upcoming weddings??
I guess it's normal hor.?? Hor???!?
D: "Seems like the trend now is to ROM n do the traditional on the same day huh? Why ah?? If she's uncertain then do the traditional later laR!"
J: "Yar.. but i always see ppl who do tt end up splitting up after their ROM one lei..."
I guess this is it. Dodo has officially entered The stage in her life where she starts attending weddings of her khakis.
but m I pressured??
NO WAY! ;p
Marriage to me right now is just an occasion to get a giant pretty bling bling n my dream white pouffy dress n having yr frenz gather round cheering for u.
It might or might not be an affirmation of a man's love for me. Or mine for him. Sometimes, perhaps, it could even b an obligation. Which is just sad.
Well... that's to me only.
MOre good news from my dear friends please!!!
If I can't take leave, I WILL take MC!!! ;D
Cheerio~ xoxo
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Yet another one... 2008 is the year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment