Thursday, January 10, 2008

Courting games, mind games, n all that jazz...

Whatever happened to classic lines like "I really like to see you again", or "I really like you, let's get to know each other better n we'll see wat goes on from there" n other straightforward lines between a guy n a gal??

Now there's all that "testing water", mind games like who calls each other first n on wat context n blah blah blah...


I really like things the old fashioned way;
guy n girl befriends each other, guy n girl show mutual interest... guy n girl dates... no questions bout wat each other r doing,
no questions rounding the mind over n over like "wat is he/she trying to do?? or make me think?? wat does he want ah?? is he really interested?" kinda thing...

I guess with the prevalent number of girls willing to do One Night Stands n jumping into bed with cute strangers, the guys' out there r just more cautious as well... hmmmm

Well I ain't surprised... considering that I feel that my own judgment lately has been kinda sucky... the radar is kinda messed up with the new kind of equilibrium n the jungle out there...

Oh wells...

Thank god i got my DC to suss situations out for me...

So happy lar!

Maybe cos I pimped him out to a fellow crew girl he tot was cute at first...
"Only for you I approach her lor... otherwise I won't b bothered!!" ;p

DCs both not v pleased...

Turned out the other party was playing field games..
Checkin' him out n dancing close to him extensively but gave lou lan attitude
"My number ah?? 999 lor"



"Wat happened to old skool lines like 'maybe when I see you next time??'"
After all me n the girl were acquaintances lor...

Eeeyur.. no class...

No give face either... ptui~

DCs on #1 rebounding night out...~
Wheeee~

"Oooei why yr face always take up so much space in pic!??"
"Ok lor I stand further away. ;p"

Watch out for the double DC adventure when we embark on out Contiki Bali trip...


"Ay ay.. It's like this Club Med Temptation Island thingy lor... hee hee hee~"
"Yeah i think we will sure meet other people one"
"Wat happens if I pick up someone n you dun??"
"I'm so gonna drag you out to yoga class"
"huh~?"


Haahahaha~
Toodooloos~ ;D

No comments: