I've got a guest blogger in the form of a Siberian Husky...
Coming up soon..
But the weekend has been consumed with ....
Trying not to lose Really Expensive bets... ;p
I missed Lingerie Nite at Sara's with Von cos I have been drinking n havent been driving...
But I'm looking forward to Lingerie clad pics from the Woman herself *hint hint*
Besides that.. it has been a moon gazing... hand holding... nag hearing... self battling... sweet kissing weekend...
"You r NOT the best judge of character when u've been drinking"
hmmmm...
I know that...
Is there a problem when I like the men I meet inside the Zouk compound???
We like the same past time wat...
N if it tells anything.. if he listens... the same tastes in moosic...
Oooohh.. seXxxY~
But I found out today that some ppl jus have so much more adorable frenz..
Absolutely adorable.. :)
I laughed til my jaws drop...
Frenz who invite me into the group..
Totally refreshing..
So wat if I dun play mahjong??
Truth is no longer synonymous with Honesty...
I dun listen anymore.. i jus hear... Cos I'm scared..
I close my eyes when we kiss n time pauses like one Big comma
And there ain't any pressure to take it any faster
Cos we're the same breed
And it feels like the way it' supposed to be
I can be me..
Cos I was me when we knew each other..
More me than anything else...
Now to the issue of the bets...
hmmmm..... ;]
I can't say 'claim them now' yet!
But u guys know i is honest... so... ;p
zzzzzzz~
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Me Likey..
Posted by
shhhh
at
3:29 am
Labels: Blah blah, My relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment