Finally got to do a customer's dog today...
English cocker spaniel!
Dogs R hyper when owners stay to watch... also.. stress level high...
Note to self: English cockers n American cockers r different. Am. cockers have shorter snouts n leg hair to be kept long. Or is it the other way round? Shite~ Cat's foot cut for Eng. cockers...
Am building better rapport with the rest of the crew...
One of my New Year's resolution is to attend classes more often!!!
My cocker turned out pretty!!
Another NY resolution... to remember to bring my cam out to all my classes... hmmm ;D
There was this really gigantic yet docile German Shepherd n Goldie in the house today!!
Wheeee! And the Goldie kept giving me her paw when I was gobbling down my chee cheong fun... cuteness!~
I'm drained n muffed up with fur...
And I realised today tt I'm essentially a perfectionist when it comes to this...
Anymore volunteers for potentially investing in my grooming biz??? ;p
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Dog Grooming #108
Posted by
shhhh
at
6:47 pm
Labels: I'm a Dog Groomer~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment