To my world of internet connection n phone reception!!! From my Xs-Qu 12! (Tyo Lax)
oh gosh.. how i miss this... my bed, my smelly pillow, my home... my lappie... my friends!!!
N the 2 things I miss the mostest.... Zouk n my blog...!!!
I din make it for Mambo (I think im addicted) cos I exited the gate only at 0215...
Sorry Dc...
I would come rescue you from yr annoying frenz (n give them a biatchy piece of my mind!) if I could make it for the last hour of Abba( i heard it in e background when u bitchin to me on da phone lar! boo hoo~!) n all that "ella ella" lalalala~ but i only reached home at 0300 lor..
N the fact that Muscle came to give me a lift back home from the airport.
It's always nice to see a familiar face at the gate when one arrives home from a long flight...
Thank you sweets! Though u had to work the next day...
I had my much needed alcohol feed(7 days of abstinence!) at the kopi tiam n chat with someone familiar after 7 days of talking to people i dun really give a shit bout...
Ahhhhhhh~ *savour savour savour...*
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh... I'm gonna miss my weekend of Zoukin' cos m running off to Bali soon... Dan... it better be worth it missing Judge Jules... cos i ain't got anymore weekends left in Sg... ONly for You ah... ;p hahahahahha~
To more beer n watever for the weekend!
I'm so happy im home!!!!!!!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~
I'm raving!!! ;D
Now to unpacking... for the first time... My mama-san(extra bag) come out le... when i already have a two piece.... ;p
More blogging soon~
*Kisses***** : ) ))))))
I've got the biggest smile on my face now while typing this post!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
I'm BacK!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment