Wuff!~ Ehello~
I'm the first big dog that Dodo groomed n we liked each other alot alot so she wan me to b her first star bwogger...
I fweaked Dodo out cos it's her ferst time seeing giant mother ticks...
Not to mention having to handle them.
Dodo says that if I not dog, she won't go near these bastards..
But she got bastard as boyfwen b4 rite? I wonder y she say tt... hmmmm~
This is the lot...
Well, as I was saying, Dodo also painstakingly went thru every inch of me n take away the bastards on me... she say she feel bad for me cos my parents dun look after me...
(D: do u know those huge mother>fucka>ticks contains eggs!?! N they were all found on v prominent parts of her body, places the owners sure discover if they even patted Husky.. it's obvious they were not stroking, playing w or even touching Husky. I found ticks in her ear, in her paw, under her armpit, on her tail, on her neck, on her eye, on her back. N they were all clumped together in 2s n 3s... I'm surprised she ain't itching... or sick cos those blood suckers sure getting fat on her. humph~ screw irresponsible dog owners)
I dunno if they really fine my parents cos I hear them all bitching bout it round me
(D: actually there is a de-ticking fee of $20 but I also not sure if they were summoned)
I v camera shy
But Dodo like...

I make new fwiends
*sniff sniff*
So small.. Can eat?
*slurp*
Thank you Dodo.
I feel so much cleaner now though my parents din sign me up for a fur-cut
But now the blood sucking bastards r taken off me, I feel lighter le
I dun wanna go home cos the house is infested n they will stick on my fur again.
N I havent been hugged n petted as much as today in a long while
*SlurpZ*
*wuff*!
.......................................................................................................................................................
I damn shag after grooming Husky Friday lar.
It's kinda physically intensive cos her fur is so damn thick n my arms got really tired brushing n drying the whole of her.
But it's Friday... ;)
N I was brought on a really fun date to watch this...
Chesty Nutty Bang Bang
A 2 hour side splitting collection of spoofs of movies like 881, Hairspray etc etc
Not to mention having to handle them.
Dodo says that if I not dog, she won't go near these bastards..
But she got bastard as boyfwen b4 rite? I wonder y she say tt... hmmmm~
Dodo kept shaking her head n cursing n swearing as she painstakingly blew dried me.
I got v thick hair I know..
Groomers always say... we r like Chow Chows... million hairs in one pwore so hair take v long to dry out.
Then I dun like humans to hold my paaws. I get v annoyed. grrrrr~
Dodo keep going tsk tsk tsk...
(D: Yar!! n cos of struggling w her stubborness, I dropped my hairdryer n the propellers broke n now it's gotta be sent for repair!!! -___-")
I got v thick hair I know..
Groomers always say... we r like Chow Chows... million hairs in one pwore so hair take v long to dry out.
Then I dun like humans to hold my paaws. I get v annoyed. grrrrr~
Dodo keep going tsk tsk tsk...
(D: Yar!! n cos of struggling w her stubborness, I dropped my hairdryer n the propellers broke n now it's gotta be sent for repair!!! -___-")
Well, as I was saying, Dodo also painstakingly went thru every inch of me n take away the bastards on me... she say she feel bad for me cos my parents dun look after me...
(D: do u know those huge mother>fucka>
I dunno if they really fine my parents cos I hear them all bitching bout it round me
(D: actually there is a de-ticking fee of $20 but I also not sure if they were summoned)
But Dodo like...
*sniff sniff*
*slurp*
Thank you Dodo.
I feel so much cleaner now though my parents din sign me up for a fur-cut
But now the blood sucking bastards r taken off me, I feel lighter le
I dun wanna go home cos the house is infested n they will stick on my fur again.
*SlurpZ*
Sorwie I made yr hairdryer spoil n poo poo right after u made me clean clean n for jumping off yr table twice. But the chi wawa down there look like can eat.
(D: Husky definitely has some attention seeking issues. She kept barking when she first got in. N when I left her in the cage for some pre-drying blowing session after her bath n went for a ciggie, she whined n whined n whined. I had to freakin bring my ash tray to the bath area n finish my break there. Yet she is so affectionate n slinks close to me through out. Her amber gold eyes r mesmerizing n it's so flattering she likes me enough to keep kissing me. I hope she comes back so I can de-tick her properly again... hopefully she won't get tick fever man)
(D: Husky definitely has some attention seeking issues. She kept barking when she first got in. N when I left her in the cage for some pre-drying blowing session after her bath n went for a ciggie, she whined n whined n whined. I had to freakin bring my ash tray to the bath area n finish my break there. Yet she is so affectionate n slinks close to me through out. Her amber gold eyes r mesmerizing n it's so flattering she likes me enough to keep kissing me. I hope she comes back so I can de-tick her properly again... hopefully she won't get tick fever man)
*wuff*!
.......................................................................................................................................................
I damn shag after grooming Husky Friday lar.
It's kinda physically intensive cos her fur is so damn thick n my arms got really tired brushing n drying the whole of her.
But it's Friday... ;)
N I was brought on a really fun date to watch this...
Chesty Nutty Bang BangA 2 hour side splitting collection of spoofs of movies like 881, Hairspray etc etc
You gotta hear the Hokkien version of Rhiana's Umbrella lor...
Translated almost word for word...
I wanted to die... ;D
hahahha~
N then off to Zouk (where else?? I already cold turkey for 2 weekends le)
where I met flymate Ange, another hardcore Zoukette.
..........................................................................................................................................
Translated almost word for word...
I wanted to die... ;D
hahahha~
where I met flymate Ange, another hardcore Zoukette.
I drunk le.. cos i not enough sleep lar...
But no puke!!
hehehehe~ ;p
hehehehe~ ;p
..........................................................................................................................................
After saying n saying for like 3 years liao...
I finally went....
into the S.P.C.A on Saturday~
Oh god.... can I jus say this again...
SCREW IRRESPONSIBLE DOG OWNERS!!!!
Or unique like her??
One brown eye n one blue eye.
It ain't fun to be given away by the only thing they know to trust, their owners ..
N the bulk of them doggies are aged 2-3 yrs old.
It's like being booted outta the house by yr own parents or something..
Ohhhhhh how I wish I could bring one of them home...
I'm awaiting Riffy's return so I can finally hold my Whiskey again...
I hope he din get too fat from all tt eating n not enough walking..
Mommy's coming for u soon once Daddy comes home!!!!!
I finally went....
into the S.P.C.A on Saturday~
Oh god.... can I jus say this again...
SCREW IRRESPONSIBLE DOG OWNERS!!!!
One brown eye n one blue eye.
There was like a total of 3-4 huskies, 2 Goldies, 2 Beagles, a handful of mongrels n the oldest n largest of the lot, a 5 yr old German Shepherd.
Looking at the depressed n listless doggies.. eager for affections... so breaks my heart. ;_(
Looking at the depressed n listless doggies.. eager for affections... so breaks my heart. ;_(
N the bulk of them doggies are aged 2-3 yrs old.
It's like being booted outta the house by yr own parents or something..
Ohhhhhh how I wish I could bring one of them home...
I'm awaiting Riffy's return so I can finally hold my Whiskey again...
I hope he din get too fat from all tt eating n not enough walking..
Mommy's coming for u soon once Daddy comes home!!!!!
4 comments:
don't worry, whisk is happily bounding around downstairs right now, maybe a teeny bit fattish but definitely no horrific tick situation like this. he barks hi. :)
-b
Hi, glad you enjoyed watching Chesty Nutty. Do encourage your friends to come watch!
Thanks,
Kiat
I don't own a dog, have no idea what ticks look like...
But those on your pic look HUGE!
Or issit just a camera effect?
Yes Darren.. they were huge...
Like thrice bigger than the size of a usual piece of "pee-sai". bout the size of a tic tac.
Post a Comment